This blog is for my students from FPA Font de Sant LLuís, an Adult Education Institution.
At the top right you have the different courses you can access to. Click on the one you are interested in.
Here you have new materials. I hope you enjoy them.
What do you think about…?
“If you have and apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples,
then you and I will still each have an apple.
But if you have an idea and I have an idea and we exchange these ideas,
then each of us will have two ideas.”
- Londres 2016 Programa
- Plan viaje_London_2016
- 60 COSAS QUE HACER EN LONDRES
- DOS AND DONTS IN THE UK
- VIDEO. WICKED, THE MUSICAL
With all my best wishes for Christmas
Christmas should be a time of peace.
This is a remake of classic Lennon’s song “Happy Xmas (War Is Over)”
Click on the cover.
The following plays are going to be represented by our students. We invite you to attend them
♣ Monday, June 17th at 10:45. Room 4
♣ Wednesday, June 19th at 18:00. Room 5
- THE ROBBERY
PIANO STAIRS. The Fun Theory approach
- Would you have taken the stairs that day?
- When the stairs returned to normal, do you think people just went back to using the escalator?
- Can you think of any boring jobs or activities that could be made more interesting and motivating using the Fun Theory approach?
One of my students has sent to me this interesting link.
Here you have some activities with this song
First day. The English class. Some of my beginner students are probably thinking:
Photo by Laurent Schwebel
You can see part of his photographic work. Click here